This website is operated by Creative Backstage LLC.
For the purposes of this statement, “ Creative Backstage” means Creative Backstage, LLC and its subsidiaries.
- If you can access the Creative Backstage website you agree to be bound by the conditions in this legal statement and further agree that the Courts of the United States of America shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal statement. If you do not agree with the conditions in this legal statement, do not use this website.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Creative Backstage website and in the software and databases underlying the website are licensed by Creative Backstage or are owned and controlled for these purposes by Creative Backstage.
- In accessing the Creative Backstage website, you agree that you may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use on the basis that no documents or related graphics on the Creative Backstage LLC website are modified in any way and no graphics on the Creative Backstage LLC website are used separately from accompanying text.
- You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, print, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Creative Backstage website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Creative Backstage LLC.
- Links to third party websites from the Creative Backstage website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Creative Backstage website and you access these websites at your own risk. Creative Backstage assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Creative Backstage website has links. If you would like to link to the Creative Backstage website, you may do so only with Creative Backstage’s prior written consent and provided that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Creative Backstage website.
- While Creative Backstage has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, Creative Backstage does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Creative Backstage website and you should be aware that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may have become out of date. Creative Backstage may make changes to the material on the website or to the products described in it at any time without notice. Creative Backstage does not make any commitment to update such material.
- To the extent permitted by law Creative Backstage shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, costs, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Nothing in this statement shall exclude or limit Creative Backstage’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The material contained in this website about Creative Backstage is a guide only. It is not intended as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any securities of Creative Backstage, does not constitute an offer or invitation to sell, or any solicitation of any offer to buy, any such securities in any jurisdiction and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. The price of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. If you are not sure what you should do with regard to shares, securities or other investments in Creative Backstage, please consult your financial advisor.
- By accessing the Creative Backstage website in any jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to observe the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including obtaining any governmental, regulatory or other consents required in such jurisdiction or observing any other formality or restriction in such jurisdiction. If access to the Creative Backstage website and/or the information contained in it is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which you wish to access it, you should not access the Creative Backstage website and if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Creative Backstage website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded, copied or printed extracts from the Creative Backstage website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.